Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Okay, Yeah, I Like This

I am so digging on these crock-pot bags they're making now.

We've had a crock-pot for years but just recently bought a box of the bags you just throw away afterward.

Crock-pots a great. You can just turn them on and let dinner cook all day. Clean-up, however, is usually a pain the ass. You have wait for it cool down, and then you got it fit it in the sink, and then scrub it out, and then let it dry before you can put it away.

With the bag you just pull the bag out, throw it away, and then put the crock-put back in the cupboard. This makes me happy.

And, yes, I am a guy and I do cook. Fuck off.

2 comments:

Journey said...

It's a good thing one of us does.

jbwritergirl said...

Hey there, long time no talk. I've moved to the dark side. Come check out the book I'm writing on line.

http://jbwritergirl.wordpress.com