Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Success!

Finally! I've been trying to get the IT department here to give one of the new students the right directory permissions to the department's server space so I can fully hand over the department's webmaster job to him. And I've been getting bounced from one person to another, getting different (and sometimes contradictory) instructions from each. But, I finally think we have worked it out and he has the permissions he needs. He's going to test it out this afternoon and let me know. With any (good) luck, we should be good to go and I can go back to concentrating on the other projects I'm working on.

Now, I just need one of my other clients to pay me . . .

1 comment:

Feemus said...

All I get from the IT department is scorn. Scorn and laughter.

This could have something to do with the fact that I have no idea what "server space" means....