Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just Another Day

Well, not much exciting for today. Worked - that's about it. On the plus side, make some good progress on my thesis. With any luck, I think I'll have it done by the end of the week. Finally! I'm getting sick of this whole damn thing. But . . . it must be done (one of the many burning hoops through which I have to jump to get those two little letters after my name - M.A.).

I did get a check from one of my web design clients, which is nice. It's always good to work for people who pay you promptly. Ganted, most of that check is going to go toward bills, but still. And all things considered, it's a pretty easy design job. Standard template for all the pages. Nothing real fancy or complicated. Just waiting on information from various people.

Told ya - not much exciting. Well, not everyday can be a-thrill-a-minute.

No comments: